FOUND Shimano 9 speed right hand shifter prefer XTR or XT.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Item Shimano 9 speed right hand shifter
Location Yackandandah NE Victoria of course I will pay postage .
Item condition description good quality XTR or XT not knackered
Reason for buying Moving 1 bike from 10 to 9 speed Ha ha
Price and price conditions $ 50 -100 upwards
Extra Info: prefer the XTR 970 I have a pair and the shifts are lovely . Already have Deore .

Last edited:

wornoutwords

Likes Dirt
i'm going to be stripping my 26er trance frame and moving what i can to a less obsolete '15 commencal am in the next week if you can wait?

xtr 9sp rear mech, shifter (bar clamp), cassette + chain for 80+shipping? I think its the 970. it's the big X one

wornoutwords

Likes Dirt

yeah it's a 970 shifter and rear mech is 971
cassette is cs-770
chain is a cheapo 9sp sram (951)

It all works fine - the chain might be a bit short but i have the links I still have the links I removed. This is my only 'real' mtb (so it's being ridden regularly vs it worked when packed away years ago)

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yep fine no hurry. I have several mtbikes to use.
I have some spare chain.
Are you going to a 1x NW chainring and 10 ,11,or 12 speed.?

wornoutwords

Likes Dirt
I was going to go 1x11 - the trance had been converted from 3x10 xt to 1x9 xtr (?) before i bought it, along with a few other side/up grades. I have the XT rear mech, cassette & shifter ready to go. But then I saw a 27.5 commencal frame on gumtree i couldn't not buy

so I'm going to re-use as much as I can off the trance and sell the rest
I think i'm only missing the rear axle, and 27.5 wheels, but i have a set of 26ers with the correct end caps for the 27.5 so i can use them for 'testing'
But i'll probably be appearing in the confessions thread as bits refuse to fit hah

I was actually putting off starting the xfer as I didn't think anyone would want 9sp anymore but then I saw this wtb thread! I'll have it all ready to go by monday, tuesday at the latest

pm me your address and i'll get the shipping quote