Found, sold, all good

safreek

ITEM: 20mm wheel, 26 inch, suitable for minor drops
PRICE: cheap is nice but try me
CONDITIONS : as long as its round and spins well. Don't care if purple, pink whatever
Some fuckwit gave mine away

Last edited:

safreek

Or if someone has caps to turn these 20mm I can get to the Goldy for the wheel

Item: 26" WTB Freeride Dual Duty with Nukeproof Generator Hub 15x100mm 6 bolt Front Wheel
Item Condition: used but in GC
Reason for selling: New wheel set
Price: $50
Extra Info: straight and true, some marks on rim. this rim is bomb proof. DOES NOT INC TYRE
Pictures: yes

moorey

call me Mia
Got an Easton havoc set. Front is 20mm and fine from memory. Hub may be orange. Can’t recall.
Rear is 150x12 and rim is as solid as Chops reputation. Basically a freebie.
Let me know if you want pics.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have one that I'll move on. Sun rhynno lite rim on specialized stout hub. All seems functional. Colour is black black and black with not quite black nipples.

safreek

Let me know if mine are any use if @safreek doesn’t want.
Dirt cheap plus years of accumulated postage costs and they’re yours. (In joke)
You have my interest piqued , any idea of a posted cost. If it makes it a lot cheaper to post the front would be cool.
If I get the 150 wheel I would need to start a new project before this one finished. Cool idea but

moorey

call me Mia
I would expect under $30 post for the pair.
I just remembered something about front hub. You need long rotor bolts on 2 holes, so that they go through to the second section, as the first bits are stripped. See this pic to help you visualise.

Or helicoil, which I had to do on a set I once bought with stripped hole.

safreek

I would expect under $30 post for the pair.
I just remembered something about front hub. You need long rotor bolts on 2 holes, so that they go through to the second section, as the first bits are stripped. See this pic to help you visualise.

Or helicoil, which I had to do on a set I once bought with stripped hole.
View attachment 357796
Would long bolts be easy to get, shall goggle right now