VIC FOUND SOLD Hope pawls

Jpez

Down on the left!
Item: hope pro 4 pawls and I think springs. Or a cheap driver.
Item Condition: decent
Reason for selling:
Price and price conditions: reasonable
Extra Info: broke my pawls in my driver. Hoping someone has a munted one they don’t need I can scrounge or even a driver.
Pictures:

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Hey @Jpez, I've got one I've already scrounged from. There might be 3 ok pawls and springs. Is that enough for what you need or do you need a full set of 4?

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Can I tag on here and and say if anyone has a scrap hub that includes the green seal, I'll grab that if possible.

Labcanary

Can I tag on here and and say if anyone has a scrap hub that includes the green seal, I'll grab that if possible.
You can have the seal from the same freehub. I'll try and get some photos of the pawls, springs and green seal shortly.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Hey @Jpez, I've got one I've already scrounged from. There might be 3 ok pawls and springs. Is that enough for what you need or do you need a full set of 4?
I’ll have to check after but I may have only munted 3 so if so fantastic! I’ll let you know.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green

RealizE

Likes Bikes
It's good to see I'm not the only one who keeps destroying these!

When I got my last set a few months ago, the cheapest I found online (and in stock) was tartybikes.co.uk. Shipping was cheap and took just over a week. It pays to have a spare set in the shed!

Jpez

Down on the left!
You’re a champion @Labcanary but I did destroy 4 so 3 won’t do it unfortunately. I did have you in mind when I made this thread! I thought if anyone has spare pawls tucked away it’s you! :p

Jpez

Down on the left!

When I got my last set a few months ago, the cheapest I found online (and in stock) was tartybikes.co.uk. Shipping was cheap and took just over a week. It pays to have a spare set in the shed!
Nice! I’ll have a look.

moorey

call me Mia

20 years of Hopes. Countless sets. Some dating back 20 years. All heavily used. I’ve never done a spring or pawl. Ever.

Labcanary

You’re a champion @Labcanary but I did destroy 4 so 3 won’t do it unfortunately. I did have you in mind when I made this thread! I thought if anyone has spare pawls tucked away it’s you! :p
I did have 4, but when I was lacing up a hub I bought second hand recently I found it was missing the barrel spacer and... One pawl. So I scrounged.

Well, let me know if you do want them. Otherwise I'll hang onto them just in case.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I did have 4, but when I was lacing up a hub I bought second hand recently I found it was missing the barrel spacer and... One pawl. So I scrounged.

Well, let me know if you do want them. Otherwise I'll hang onto them just in case.
Yep will do. Thanks!

Jpez

Down on the left!

Pm incoming! Once I pick up my kid from karate and feed her…

Flow-Rider

Burner
There's got to be something very different happening if you're breaking Hope pawls, the springs do lose some tension after a while and you hear less of the clickety-click noise, but the hubs are still operatable.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Every day is leg day when you aren’t a web wheeler or e-biker.
Picking that bike up and putting it on the bike rack requires a full body power movement thanks very much….and bags of loot aren’t light either :D