Found sold, moorey woke me up

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Some endurobro forks on bookface.

Catch is you'll need a hub or wheel to suit, 25mm through axle! I messaged the guy a while back about them, he apparently has a wheel for extra, these could be cool on the bighit you're toying with.

...or just buy a santa Cruz bullit and stop all this farting about

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
Integrated 100mm stem!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
My knee is pretty fucked, can hardly walk the dog half a kay, he is unimpressed
sounds like me, But instead its , I can hardly walk my 8yo twin boys, dog is a lost cause these days!..
went out at half 5 today for a short 2km walk to look at birds at the local lagoon, luckily for me they got bored before the half way point and bailed..leg was sore when we got back to car...thankgod for Ebikes!

safreek

sounds like me, But instead its , I can hardly walk my 8yo twin boys, dog is a lost cause these days!..
went out at half 5 today for a short 2km walk to look at birds at the local lagoon, luckily for me they got bored before the half way point and bailed..leg was sore when we got back to car...thankgod for Ebikes!
I have a mate who converts decent bikes to ebikes, hmmm there is an idea. The worst thing is it makes work fucken hard when you do ladder work. Thank god for doctors and opiods.