Found sold, moorey woke me up

safreek

b]Item: [/b] Dual clamp fork, 150+mm
Price range/Willing to Pay: depends what it is, absolute max 200, cheaper the better. Cheapest by Friday takes the cake, or loot as it may be. If a 20mm wheel came with the deal it would be sweet but not essential
Extra Info: not worried about minor staunchion wear, even old crap like Manitou slider, drop offs that sort of thing.
Money lobs on Friday so contracted company says

Oh don't get me wrong, if a 1 1/8 steerer 36 or totem came up I would be interested.

Last edited:

safreek

If you could stretch to about $250, I’m about to swap out the WC boxxers on my DH bike.
Cheers for the offer, if nothing suitable comes along I may see how the budget goes.
Sort of chasing something for the endurobro, seems strange for me but I'm chasing older stuff

safreek

Think I have sorted some junior Ts, another cheap fork wouldn't hurt, hoping to locate a cheap frame next week

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Some endurobro forks on bookface.

Catch is you'll need a hub or wheel to suit, 25mm through axle! I messaged the guy a while back about them, he apparently has a wheel for extra, these could be cool on the bighit you're toying with.

...or just buy a santa Cruz bullit and stop all this farting about

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Some endurobro forks on bookface.

Catch is you'll need a hub or wheel to suit, 25mm through axle! I messaged the guy a while back about them, he apparently has a wheel for extra,
Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
or get creative with the lathe!...cheap fork if you are willing to have a crack!