NSW Found sold

safreek

:
Item: old dh bike

Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on condition, maybe up to 1000, bit more for something unusual but good cond

Extra Info: for the first time ever I am not chasing beat up crap.
must be complete and and in good condition.
I like single pivot but not stuck on that.
Preference for inverted fork, will consider monster t though. Fork must work properly.

Will consider cheaper, fair condition bike as well
Can add this frame and fork as well for the right bike

Last edited:

safreek

Price does not reflect your claim about not chasing best up crap...

Best of luck with the quest!
Dunno about that, fucked if I would pay much more for an obsolete bike, I think around a grand is reasonable for a decent oldie. One more generation and they will be worth fuck all

safreek

Also...Monsters or good inverted fork on a good condition DH bike for $1000?
Not after nos. Just usable fair condition.
I have picked up 2 oldies in the past with monsters for under 500, the stinky with the 200mm monster that worked fine, the norco with working 98 monster for 350.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I was sure I'd seen something recently

1.5 head tube and single pivot, surely this is the one right?

Please view this ad:

Santa Cruz Bullit Freeride Mountain bike,

Price: $950 Negotiable

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

safreek

And flipped them now wanting more?
Sold the 200mm monster with the astrix, pretty much all slx, if you mean flipped for profit you are tripping, sold for 700.

If you mean flipped for profit on the norco you are tripping, kip went halves in the bike, all I wanted was the fork.

Regardless of what you may think I am not a profiteer from buying/selling old bikes. Can't say I have made profit from any bike deal

safreek

I was sure I'd seen something recently

1.5 head tube and single pivot, surely this is the one right?

Please view this ad:

Santa Cruz Bullit Freeride Mountain bike,

Price: $950 Negotiable

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

not quite as old as I would like but
I have been eyeing these for the money I'm talking, unfortunately I can't inspect them

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dunno about that, fucked if I would pay much more for an obsolete bike, I think around a grand is reasonable for a decent oldie. One more generation and they will be worth fuck all
I just meant that usually by that stage in life and that price range in a dh bike, you're looking at stuff that has had a fairly tough life.

Still that Bullitt looks the shit!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Right!!??

Can't be much newer than 2010, splitting hairs saying it's too new
Edit- 2011 max, or as old as 2007. Not sure why older would be a positive, but whatever floats that boat

...you'll be on the hunt for that exact bike in 2 1/2 weeks anyway

Last edited:

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
That Yeti is cool. I'll keep an eye out on gumtree, a few things have popped up lately but I still don't know what's cool. Since no figboot and you've been quiet I stopped fucking then in the vintage thread.

I got an 06 prophet lefty for a bottle of rum the other day, thought of you.

safreek

I just meant that usually by that stage in life and that price range in a dh bike, you're looking at stuff that has had a fairly tough life.

I don't know why I dont like most Santa Cruz bikes, I just don't. Unless you have a v10 from the early era.
Paint scratch and such isn't a drama, just no dents, good bearings, no ovalized head all that sort of thing. Something that is ride ready or close.

Don't you like the yeti in the photos