NSW Found sold

safreek

Sold a patriot to @fastrider gus. Sold a MII to another bloke. Alpine listed on here for sale. I don’t sell things I love for 1/2 their value like you seem to expect.
Don't expect things at half value, you have never ever mentioned a price for frames.
Oh, I always mention how much I am prepared to pay for frames so if you offer me a frame I expect it to be around that price, simple
There are very few old frames that are worth more than 2 or 300 bucks.
In the past I have always been chasing old beaten up frames and bikes so is reflected by price

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Get that atomic. It's balck and bad ass from the era when Norco dominated the world of freeride bikes.

LPG

likes thicc birds
I had one of them for a few rides. Cased a double and broke the frame.
About par for the era then? It was a time when design often missed certain finesse. 99% of the bike could last the apocalypse except there is a dodgy junction or weld that let's go if you look at it wrong.

safreek

Decided to go with the GT fury, 345 was a bargain. A lot of people seem to be tripping asking for 250 plus for frames that are 15 to 20 years old and not classic.
Got a dose of the massif wheels as well, I trust the poodle with his review.
Jolly good show.
Just got to track down cheap decent parts

moorey

call me Mia
A lot of people seem to be tripping asking for 250 plus for frames that are 15 to 20 years old and not classic.
Just be mindful of what you ask, or would expect when selling anything of that vintage. Most people hold them for a reason, and aren’t just going to virtually give them away and lose them for ever for the sake of a couple of dollars.

safreek

Just be mindful of what you ask, or would expect when selling anything of that vintage. Most people hold them for a reason, and aren’t just going to virtually give them away and lose them for ever for the sake of a couple of dollars.
You are correct, I'll admit that I really like most of the bikes I have or have had.
I always am prepared to sell stuff to get some other new idea running though.
That being said, this will be only my second new duallie mtb frame ever. Hope it's as good as the astrix, that was mad