NSW Found sold

safreek

I got an 06 prophet lefty for a bottle of rum the other day, thought of you.
Bastard ;) you scored what I regard as one of the best all mountain bikes to ever exist.
Give you a bottle of rum and a foil for it, profit in a prophet o_O

safreek

That Yeti is cool. I'll keep an eye out on gumtree, a few things have popped up lately but I still don't know what's cool. Since no figboot and you've been quiet I stopped fucking then in the vintage thread.

I got an 06 prophet lefty for a bottle of rum the other day, thought of you.
Cool is in the eyes of the beholder, we all have different tastes.
Thank god I don't think orange bikes are cool, imagine being that much of a nerd :eek:

LPG

likes thicc birds

Saw this earlier today and thought of your live for this era bikes. That was before I saw this thread.

moorey

call me Mia
For sale?
Everything is for sale. Those boxxer race are gone to a local kid. Got some 2011 WC with cosmetic scuffs. Short shocked it with air 216x63 to slacken and drop BB...but that’s on my daughters Patriot now.
really just frame, wheels, fork if wanted and a few not era bits that were banged on for one race a couple of years ago.

kip01

Likes Dirt
Everything is for sale. Those boxxer race are gone to a local kid. Got some 2011 WC with cosmetic scuffs. Short shocked it with air 216x63 to slacken and drop BB...but that’s on my daughters Patriot now.
really just frame, wheels, fork if wanted and a few not era bits that were banged on for one race a couple of years ago.
Could be keen on just frame pending price

moorey

call me Mia
Could be keen on just frame pending price
Chuck me a message. I hate selling oranges, but Felix will need a new bike soon. Probably want wheels...at least rear....they are hopes on Mavic 72 something. Rear hub is specific to the floating brake set up.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Not really chasing a modernish bike unless the right thing came along, more into early 00s
I spotted this Super Cool Rig while overseas a few years a ago. Reckon i could make up something similar for you for 1000 if this is more what you're after.