Found sold

safreek

:
Item: long travel fork, min 180mm travel
Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $150
Extra Info: condition does not matter as long as they work, light stanchion scratches no drama if not too leaky.
Cosmetics mean nothing

Can include a cool retro fork with QR hub to sweeten the deal

This is for a bike that will barely be ridden (what's new) so what they look like don't matter. Brand does not matter within reason. Volcano would be fine even
20mm would be cool

Yes I know this fork aint 20mm but still cool

Attachments

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
2 questions….

1. Why did you just sell a heap?
  2. How long before you list the set someone sells you?

Asking for a friend.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
You need to work on your hoarding game. I'm sure I've seen at least a few sets of forks that match your needs being sold/swapped by you

Get a bigger garage, and keep everything

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

safreek

2 questions….

1. Why did you just sell a heap?
  2. How long before you list the set someone sells you?
Asking for a friend.
1) monsters were too much weight, jnr t were too small. Sold them cheaper than I bought them.

2) why would I buy a lump of scratched forks to resell, I think I'm the only one who is chasing a near throw away fork. You did not notice I am after basically a wrecker fork?. Are you incapable of reading.

3) your opinion means nothing to me.

moorey

call me Mia
1) monsters were too much weight, jnr t were too small. Sold them cheaper than I bought them.

2) why would I buy a lump of scratched forks to resell, I think I'm the only one who is chasing a near throw away fork. You did not notice I am after basically a wrecker fork?. Are you incapable of reading.

3) your opinion means nothing to me.
If purely for show, why did monsters weight matter? I think there’s been others recently too.

safreek

Just the juniors, and two monsters in the last 6 months or so. When crypto is down I sell shit to buy more.
@moorey, I rushed in my answer because I had to fly to get petrol, ATM you need to be quick.
When crypto was up you may have noticed I wasn't selling much as it's like a savings, when down it's not that easy.
I didn't want to sell the big monster but when self employed and incapable of work you do what you must.
Try forking out 250 a day for a worker when you can't work. Yhe last month I have had someone do my work for around 5 days.
Now imagine that this flood probably means I will get paid 50% of what's owed if lucky.
Life isn't always simple

safreek

You need to work on your hoarding game. I'm sure I've seen at least a few sets of forks that match your needs being sold/swapped by you

Get a bigger garage, and keep everything

I would keep everything if dollars didn't matter

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I would keep everything if dollars didn't matter
See, there's your problem - you're putting good fork money into crypto. Forks only go up in value where crypto goes up and down with Elon Musks bowel movements. As a financial panther*, I advise you to invest all your crypto in forks and watch your portfolio inflate faster than NSW covid numbers at Christmas

*I'm not a panther of any kind, let alone one with finances

safreek

See, there's your problem - you're putting good fork money into crypto. Forks only go up in value where crypto goes up and down with Elon Musks bowel movements. As a financial panther*, I advise you to invest all your crypto in forks and watch your portfolio inflate faster than NSW covid numbers at Christmas

*I'm not a panther of any kind, let alone one with finances

Yeah, but forks go up and down as well ;)

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I didn't know you were more a bin family. I had a season for more a bin districts hockey club, as a little mooselet.
oh yeah, spent lots of time in the bins. ~7 years of baseball i'd clearly forgotten about, also dad worked near the bin airport for over a decade.

we lived in south oakleigh though. had amazing local attractions like a golf course for stealing golf balls, and a pizza hut for carb loading to get energy for stealing golf balls.