QLD FOUND / SORTED Rockshox Motion Control damper unit for 2018 Revelation 35mm chassis

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Item: Rockshox Motion Control damper unit for 2018 Revelation 35mm chassis
Item Condition: functioning
Reason for buying: Mine fell apart WTF
Price and price conditions: Let’s talk
Extra Info: You may have upgraded to a charger damper or a FAST etc. and have a MoCo unit lying around

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Yeah, came on a new bike that I imported from NZ. Reckon I could just deal directly with sram australia ?
Could be worth a try - do you have proof of purchase? Check the first 4 ‘digits’ of the serial number on the back of the crown. Should be in the format “wwTy...” where ww is the week of manufacture and y is the last digit of the year of manufacture. For example, a serial number starting with 35T7... would be manufactured in week 35 of 2017. Less than 2 years since manufacture would be a bonus that might help when you call SRAM.

You can also look up the whole serial number at trailhead.rockshox.com, to get full build spec details.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Could be worth a try - do you have proof of purchase? Check the first 4 ‘digits’ of the serial number on the back of the crown. Should be in the format “wwTy...” where ww is the week of manufacture and y is the last digit of the year of manufacture. For example, a serial number starting with 35T7... would be manufactured in week 35 of 2017. Less than 2 years since manufacture would be a bonus that might help when you call SRAM.

You can also look up the whole serial number at trailhead.rockshox.com, to get full build spec details.
Week 29 2017 build.
Bought new last October from memory.

I found a number for sram aus but is there an email address for warranty enquiries?

creaky

XMAS Plumper
But to be honest, I’d rather just avoid the hassle of possible and swap it out for a functioning used damper if someone has one.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Email is sramaustralia(at)sram(dot)com.

Understand your preference to avoid the hassle though. Perhaps hit up NSD or Cyclinic and see if they've got an old damper lying around?

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Props to Cyclinic who have replaced a broken part on the damper unit for a minor cost.

Will not be needing this Revelation anyway so will be putting it up for sale. Good as a cost-effective option with the debonair upgrade already done, or for someone to 'pike up' by installing the Charger 2.1 upgrade.