FOUND SRAM 9spd shifter

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Item: SRAM 9 SPD shifter
Item Condition: Good condition
Reason for buying:need a shifter
Price and price conditions: not sure what ever they are worth.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
You’re lucky I’m in the middle of a clean up/organization.
These 4 all seem sweet. The X7 is the only one that’s off a working bike. Was on the 222 with the Zee mentioned in other thread.
Don’t know why I was using the x7 instead of the xo/9’s, but they seem sweet, particularly the X9’s

moorey

call me Mia
The X9 was always the best bet. XO were fancy, felt nice, but prone to start to slip. I found 3 other slipping XO’s in another box.
The X9’s just went for ever. Don’t recall one ever failing.
You mounting to sram brakes? I do have a couple of bar mount adapters, but hesitant to part with them. Used to have about 10, but gave them away over time and almost ran out.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
The X9 was always the best bet. XO were fancy, felt nice, but prone to start to slip. I found 3 other slipping XO’s in another box.
The X9’s just went for ever. Don’t recall one ever failing.
You mounting to sram brakes? I do have a couple of bar mount adapters, but hesitant to part with them. Used to have about 10, but gave them away over time and almost ran out.
Thanks mate x-9 sounds like the winner I want a bullet proof set up so preference for reliable over fancy. I should be good for a clamp pretty sure there is one in the parts bin.