NSW Found. Thanks moorey

safreek

ITEM : Cheap working brakes f/r

PRICE: no more than $50

OTHER INFO : not after anything flash, even old Hayes that work would be fine, rear hose needs to be at least 1400mm. If you want to sell me xtr for $50 I will take them.
Rotors arnt necessary but if they.are in the deal that is OK.
Brake pads in the calipers would be great
If no luck here I will have to buy helix brakes, you don't want to do that to a fellow rotoian do you

moorey

call me Mia
I have 2 white Avis’s...an elixir and a juicy. Been sitting in a box for a long time, but seem to work ok. Free if you want them.

safreek

I have 2 white Avis’s...an elixir and a juicy. Been sitting in a box for a long time, but seem to work ok. Free if you want them.
Done deal mate, will.i.have to root around with hose length. Is there nothing you can't do, let me know post cost and I will get onto it
Legend

moorey

call me Mia
Done deal mate, will.i.have to root around with hose length. Is there nothing you can't do, let me know post cost and I will get onto it
Legend
Will check lengths tonight. Can’t even recall if both fronts, both rears, or a mix. The can be flipped, from memory, so the L/R lever thing isn’t a problem. Worst case scenario you have to find one long hose, but any decent LBS should have a skip full of avid parts.
Inbox me to remind me. $10 should cover post, I think you have my d’s.

safreek

Sweet as, will put the money in as soon as I get to the laptop, would a Hayes brake line fit, are all.hoses interchangeable with the correct fittings

moorey

call me Mia
Sweet as, will put the money in as soon as I get to the laptop, would a Hayes brake line fit, are all.hoses interchangeable with the correct fittings
I don't know sorry. I used to have a bag of Hayes brakes in various states. Might still have. Who would know.

safreek

Will check lengths tonight. Can’t even recall if both fronts, both rears, or a mix. The can be flipped, from memory, so the L/R lever thing isn’t a problem. Worst case scenario you have to find one long hose, but any decent LBS should have a skip full of avid parts.
Inbox me to remind me. $10 should cover post, I think you have my d’s.
pmed yo