QLD found..thanks to Iconic

binner

Hath shat hymself
Item: 165mm cranks of any sort, if you have a BB to go with it ill grab too
Where: 4012, will pay post of course
Extra: must be usable and in good cond, what color complements orange?
Price: let me know, but lets not get crazy!!
Star sign: Aries

moorey

call me Mia
aries = Uncomplicated and direct in their approach, they often get frustrated by exhaustive details and unnecessary nuances...
Can tell you C’n’P’d that. Not just the font...but not riddled with spelling errors and wrong words.
Will check the rafters for what’s on the old DH rig, @binner. It’s probably 68/73 though being a 18yo 222. What width you after?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
dang, nahh I'm way behind in that BB size frame
Cheers,
coppo
All good, they're only available because I also have no frames in that size (bought them without knowing they were 83, oops)

With a BB? I might join the queue.
You're at the head of a long queue of 1

No BB though sorry, cycling deal have a cheap gxp alternative if that helps at all

I paid $30 for the crankset, still maths out pretty cheap even having to buy a new BB

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

binner

Hath shat hymself
All good, they're only available because I also have no frames in that size (bought them without knowing they were 83, oops)

You're at the head of a long queue of 1

No BB though sorry, cycling deal have a cheap gxp alternative if that helps at all

I paid $30 for the crankset, still maths out pretty cheap even having to buy a new BB

dude ...those ATLAS are a collectors item, i had a set in red with my RED XO components ...should never of sold all that :eek::rolleyes:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
dude ...those ATLAS are a collectors item, i had a set in red with my RED XO components ...should never of sold all that :eek::rolleyes:
Wish they were 73mm

Maybe I go buy another frame to build another bike because I have a set of 83mm cranks?

Ixnae on the ollectorce.

Offer him $10 for that old junk.
You're old junk...