TAS FOUND: tough full suspension bike for a 12 year old

Lucaw

Next in line
Bump, we want to go away these school holidays but my brother needs a bike that will fit first.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Where do you stand on a hardtail?
On the pedals?
Edit: beaten to it! Damn kids wanted a book read to them. How dare they interrupt RB time!

I’m ok with hard tails, but my brother refuses to ride them (have offered him my norco to ride until he gets a new bike and he said no)
Definitely new brother time. I have one you can have, he's pretty easy to maintain and likes lots of bikes - including hardtails.
No swaps.

jrewing

Eats Squid
Probably have my sons commencal supreme jnr 27.5/26 mullet for sale soon. Im in launceston. Be probably be 1600 though.

Lucaw

Next in line

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
On the pedals?
Edit: beaten to it! Damn kids wanted a book read to them. How dare they interrupt RB time!

Definitely new brother time. I have one you can have, he's pretty easy to maintain and likes lots of bikes - including hardtails.
No swaps.
Just saw this

High Kilometer model though, lots of wear and tear, some things definitely don't work as per factory anymore, and pre environmental laws too so lots of emissions. Adds character though, and retro is making a comeback I hear

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

safreek

Cool, I'll have a look when I get home as gumtree is blocked at school.
We just missed out on Norco six yesterday, a little sad about that.
Obviously if you wanted it I would get it and send it. You would need to conduct the initial buy