in me vL comy
Item: 26" dropouts for V2 Banshee Spitfire 142x12
Price range/Willing to Pay: Reasonable.
Extra Info:

Last edited:

PJO

in me vL comy
Take it back to the top.
Still looking to see if someone has a set before I fork out for some new ones...

PJO

in me vL comy
Thanks, might be a cheaper way of testing to see if it makes a difference to the ride.
The missus is riding the 27.5 dropouts (and 26" wheels) and is pretty sure she wants the 26" versions.
It's a reduction of 10mm in chain stay length and she is finding it harder to manual compared to her last bike so maybe it will help...
I'll send you a PM, and see what we can work out.

PJO

in me vL comy
Yep reckon Hipstar must have it wrong, the dropouts are not that long, the length you pictured is more like 50mm on the ones that are on the bike. Also, another indication is the chainstay length is around 425mm (measured from BB centre to axle centre).

Looks like I've found the 26" dropouts they were on the bike all along, sending your dropouts back today...

PJO

in me vL comy
Lemme know if you need to test 27.5’s :p
The missus wants me to buy a set of those to future proof the frame, but I don't see the 26" tyres and rims going away that quickly.
Besides looks like you can fit 27.5 in there, at least in the middle position...

moorey

call me Mia
The missus wants me to buy a set of those to future proof the frame, but I don't see the 26" tyres and rims going away that quickly.
Besides looks like you can fit 27.5 in there, at least in the middle position...
Yeah, both @Boom King and @Hipstar managed it. Just my and my 2013 that struggle it seems.