# found # WTB: 26" air fork 20mm

4dabush

Likes Dirt
Item:26" air fork
Price: under $400 - cheaper the better?
More info: I am looking for about a 2009 or later fork to make a DJ bike a little more trail friendly for an old fart.
Prefer air, prefer 1&1/8 steerer but will consider taper. Must be 20mm axle. Minimum 175mm steerer.
Hoping for 100mm-120mm travel, but would consider a talas/travel adjustable that can come down to 120mm. Alternatively up to a 140mm travel standard might be ok. Don't care about weight. Stanchions must be good, don't care about scratches on the rest.
I still use the bike on pump tracks etc...but not for what a dirt jumper is used for. I Will have a good set of Marzocchi DJ 2's for sale/swap when I find something.
An older rockshox sector would be ideal. Marz 55's, Fox, whatever...not fussy
Price is flexible but prefer under $400, cheaper the better. Will need to be prepared to post as I am in Cairns...
Hit me up...

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
I have a set of 20mm 2011 (I think) revs that were at 130 on my sons bike. I replaced them with 120mm Reba's, I removed the spacers (back to 150mm) and gave them service and fresh oil 2 months and hung them on the shed wall. Very easy convert back to 120 or 130 with spacers.

4dabush

Likes Dirt
Found thanks Rone, Moorey, MTBcrash and Andrei for your help and pointing me in the right direction..