Found WTB 34 direct mount ring not narrow wide.

cammas

Seamstress
I am chasing a direct mount chainring for sram cranks, 34 tooth, something along lines of mrp bling ring does not need to be narrow wide as it is for single speed.

Last edited:

mitchy_

Llama calmer
MRP and North Shore Billet are the only non-NW rings i know of.. i dont think they are any cheaper though.

cammas

Seamstress
Yeah I know just seeing if anyone has one has kicking around after going to a narrow wide that they would like to off load.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Yeah I know just seeing if anyone has one has kicking around after going to a narrow wide that they would like to off load.
whoops.. didn't realise this was in the WTB section.. thought you were asking for alternatives!

carry on as you were...

moorey

call me Mia
The marsh = Bacchus Marsh? Pretty sure I have a spare s/h one I could loan till you find one.

cammas

Seamstress
Thanks for the offer Moorey yeah after a direct mount so I can put the spider back on the other bike, if no luck I'll just get a NW ring as I have not found anyone local who stocks the NSB or MRP rings, yeah the Marsh is Bacchus Marsh.

moorey

call me Mia
I get my works components direct mounts through Rod (no skid marks). They don't do non NW?