Found: WTB Fox Float 32 100mm Fork

Slowman

Likes Dirt
I'd like to swap my 2010 Rockshox SID Team 100mm dual air with remote lockout for a Fox Float Fork 100mm RLC 2010 or similar, or even better. I need a Fox because my SID won't take a 650B wheel and tyre. The SID is in very good condition hasn't been used all that much and has been trouble free since new, like they tend to be.

A swap would be great but I will also consider buying at the right price. Please send me a PM if I don't respond quickly.

I need 8" of steerer, non tapered 1 1/8".

Here are some photos of the SID, not great but gives you an idea of condition:

030220143753.jpg030220143754.jpg030220143755.jpg

Last edited:

SummitFever

Eats Squid
What about a Fox F100RL? I've got one off my Anthem X. It is basically brand new. Came with the bike, but I replaced it with my Rockshox SID after the first ride. Since then, it has been floating around my shed waiting for a 650B project that has never arisen. There are three minor blemishes in the paint - (1) some scratches at the bottom of one dropout (2) some small little paint scuffs below the arch and (3) a ring around where the crown race went (see pics below). Other than that, its perfect. No need for a service or anything like that as it has had no use. Stanchions are spotless.

I'm in the ACT if you want to check it out.

Slowman

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the response SummitFever, how long is the steerer and how much are you wanting for it?