Found WTB Hope hub or will now consider a whole wheel or wheelset

cammas

Seamstress
Item: Hope hub 32 hole with XD driver & 135 QR.
Location: Victoria within 50 or so K’s of 3340 unless you’re willing post.
Price: $150 - $180 or willing to swap for Chris King shimano 135mm that it’s replacing, as I’m building a new wheel after cracking the rim and deciding to go a different direction.
Extra Info: Prefer black or red but happy with any colour.

Last edited:

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a 36 hole hub where my free hub died if you are interested in sourcing a new free hub and can use it
or
if you get a Shimano feee hub I could help and take that bit.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Let me know if you're after an XD Pro 4 Hope Freehub. I've an unused one sat in the garage. Never seen a cassette as I run Shimano.

cammas

Seamstress
I have a 36 hole hub where my free hub died if you are interested in sourcing a new free hub and can use it
or
if you get a Shimano feee hub I could help and take that bit.
Thanks for the offer but I’ve already got a 32 hole rim, it was a warranty replacement for my current one that decided to around the spoke holes on the non-drive side.

cammas

Seamstress
Will now consider a complete wheel or wheelset if someone has a set of 29er spank wheels non boost with an XD driver, this way it matches my dynamo front wheel and I can use the front on my singlespeed.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you were considering Hope Tech35w in 27.5 running 2.8" tyres I might be able to assist.

I've a set on Pro 4 used about 3 times and could pass for new. The freehub is new and unused XD. Red, straight pull spokes....

Last edited: