VIC FOUND WTB S frame

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
Item: S frame
Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $350
Extra Info: looking for a small frame, doesn’t bother me if it’s a HT or FS. Please let me know what you have.

(moved from "stale" WTB area)

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
Hi mate, I don't live near Bright though I wish I did. We spend 3 weeks up there at Christmas. My son is 8 though large for his age. I have him on his sisters bike at present, a 15" On One inbred...

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
OK just saw your Bright comments.I live in NE Vic so thought it was convenient.
Anyway I have a small Cannondale hardtail frame from last century +/_ Headshock.Excellent cond + Not many dollars.
Can measure it if you like ?

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
OK just saw your Bright comments.I live in NE Vic so thought it was convenient.
Anyway I have a small Cannondale hardtail frame from last century +/_ Headshock.Excellent cond + Not many dollars.
Can measure it if you like ?
Thanks for the offer mate, it looks like I’m sorted for a frame courtesy of plankasaurus.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
lol!
@link1896 - never seen you leave with a boot full of parts and not grinning. should i stop filling your garage? ;)

@rowdyflat - that was the specialized wasn't it? i was tempted to keep it for the kids, but i had promised it to a mate for his fiance. wish i could tell you its much loved now, but my understanding is she's only gone out a couple of times. its a shame, could be a solid bike with a bit of love.