ACT Found WTB Shimano cranks

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Item: Shimano cranks, ideally 170mm but could do 175 for the right price.
Item Condition: As long as they work
Reason for buying: Possible project frame
Price and price conditions: Brand new are $130 so hoping for something much cheaper
Extra Info: If they could come with a chainring that would be great
Pictures:

Last edited:

SummitFever

Eats Squid
I have numerous sets @175mm, might have something in 170mm will check. Anything particular type you're after? All of mine will be non-boost 104/64 BCD.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
I also have a 175 set. Nobody in my house uses them. I can check the specs and send you a PM?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've got a set of 170mm zee with relevant bottom bracket for 69/73mm shell. You can have your choice of 36t or 38t zee chain ring to go with. Any chance you want some other stuff as well? I'm open for business!

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Got a set of Deore M590 cranks in 175mm. Black but with plenty of shoe rub. Triple rings on at the moment but I do have some non narrow-wide 32T middle rings if you are running the Honzo as single speed. Happy for you to use them until you get something better or keep them as part of the 2602 parts pool.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Got a set of Deore M590 cranks in 175mm. Black but with plenty of shoe rub. Triple rings on at the moment but I do have some non narrow-wide 32T middle rings if you are running the Honzo as single speed. Happy for you to use them until you get something better or keep them as part of the 2602 parts pool.
Sounds perfect with the 32 tooth middle ring option thanks mate. Will send you a message and come and grab them at some stage.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I've got a set of 170mm zee with relevant bottom bracket for 69/73mm shell. You can have your choice of 36t or 38t zee chain ring to go with. Any chance you want some other stuff as well? I'm open for business!
Sorted the cranks but I'll potentially be chasing a 50mm stem and flatish bar if you have one floating around?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sorted the cranks but I'll potentially be chasing a 50mm stem and flatish bar if you have one floating around?
Do you have a 1.5 inch steerer? If so, you can have a choice of 2. Otherwise it's all about the 45mm reach here. I do have a black 780mm wide pretty much flat spank bar with a 31.8mm clamp.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Do you have a 1.5 inch steerer? If so, you can have a choice of 2. Otherwise it's all about the 45mm reach here. I do have a black 780mm wide pretty much flat spank bar with a 31.8mm clamp.
It will probably be 1-1/8th steer. I like the sound of the spank bar (really like typing it as well) and 45mm would probably work if the bar is pretty flat. If you get a chance could you send me some pics? alternatively PM me and I'll give you my number to text pics.