VIC FOUND WTB SRAM X9/X<n> Bar Clamp or Converter to I Spec II

AnthonyB

Squid
Item: (FOUND) SRAM X9/X<n> Bar Clamp or Converter to I Spec II
Price range/Willing to Pay: ? Offers
Extra Info: Need to divorce my X9 shifters from the Avid Brakes (replaced with Shimano). Looks like either bar clamps or the converters are the way to go.

Before I order online, I've seen a few of these on the forum that have been kicking around in someones spares buckets / sheds from previous replacements. Let me know if you have some.

Like these: https://www.bikeyoke.de/en/i-spec-ii-adapter.html
Or like these, eBay (but they ship from Taiwan and want to ride again soon, getting impatient)

Need left and right, but right is most urgent.

Thanks..

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Re, the latter:
They are same both sides. I used to have many. I’ve been slowly handing them out.....
Could probably dig up one more, but it’s probably silver, and couldn’t post till next week.

AnthonyB

Squid
Re, the latter:
They are same both sides. I used to have many. I’ve been slowly handing them out.....
Could probably dig up one more, but it’s probably silver, and couldn’t post till next week.
That would be awesome, thanks!

If you can have a dig around and see if you have one or two more left and let me know it’d be really appreciated...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
8A118A7C-786E-4498-90BB-BF84FE881194.jpeg
Found one. And it’s black. Just needs the bolt, which is pretty standard sized. M4, I think, about 25mm long. Try knuckles, he’s also been known to hold a few.