QLD Found - XC Hardtail Frame - Large

Minlak

custom titis
Item: XC orientated Hardtail frame Large
Item Condition: Needs to be operational - happy to have coated if need be
Reason for selling: Stupid Template they make is use
Price and price conditions: Sub $1000
Extra Info:
Ok so I have the Norco Torrent but I have set myself some goals this year that I will be doing a lot of Gravel Rides - I dont want a Gravel Bike I have experimented with these before. I want a 100-120mm travel hardtail - If its boost and I can use my current 27.5 wheels sweet if not I will just get new stuff.

Will probably move on the Torrent to fund this as with the Ripley / Trance less likely to use the Torrent anyway.

Will consider new if you want to throw some ideas at me - hoping to find stuff in stock though if new option taken.

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
WOW ! Budget of $1000 +-10%.... 5K frame, the distributor is here in SA, a good bloke.

Awesome frame but if I had that budget for an XC/Gravel bike, I would have been looking at the Curve GMX.

Minlak

custom titis
WOW ! Budget of $1000 +-10%.... 5K frame, the distributor is here in SA, a good bloke.

Awesome frame but if I had that budget for an XC/Gravel bike, I would have been looking at the Curve GMX.

@Scotty675 said don't worry about the budget so I assumed I was ok to buy it?

Minlak

custom titis
Budgets are only ever there to see how much you can blow it by.
I seriously considered buying the frame I listed about 3 years ago from overseas. If you buy one I’ll buy your torrent frame
Seeing if I can sell torrent whole until new frame arrives - will probably part out then - can reuse brakes and drive train - will need new forks etc

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
And the winners award for the fastest and biggest blow out on budget ever recorded :p

Budget of Sub $1000, linky... 5mins later... BOUGHT 5K Frame o_O