ACT FOUND: ZTTO dropper lever

RichJS

Likes Dirt
Item: ZTTO dropper lever - the one that's a copy of the Wolftooth Light Action lever.
Price range/Willing to Pay: $40 .. or could order you a brand new one and a beer.
Extra Info:
Was posting on the off chance that someone in Canberra has one they'd part with this week. Want it before next weekend and all the ebay/Ali/etc sellers won't get one here until after.

The dropper lever on my son's Norco is average, and with some extra friction in the cable it's very hard for him to press. Cable and housing is near-new, but it maybe tight internal routing around the bottom bracket hurts it. I got a ZTTO lever recently and it's very easy to press, but I am keeping it for myself!

Would also go another lever that is as light-action.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Hah, I've got a brand new one sitting here doing nothing. I bought two, one for me and one for hubs. I don't like the ergonomic of it (I have teeny hands).

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Item: ZTTO dropper lever - the one that's a copy of the Wolftooth Light Action lever.
Price range/Willing to Pay: $40 .. or could order you a brand new one and a beer.
Extra Info:
Was posting on the off chance that someone in Canberra has one they'd part with this week. Want it before next weekend and all the ebay/Ali/etc sellers won't get one here until after.

The dropper lever on my son's Norco is average, and with some extra friction in the cable it's very hard for him to press. Cable and housing is near-new, but it maybe tight internal routing around the bottom bracket hurts it. I got a ZTTO lever recently and it's very easy to press, but I am keeping it for myself!

Would also go another lever that is as light-action.
I can sort you out @RichJS I've got a black one in the draw doing nothing at the moment. Send me a PM with your phone number and we can work out the details.