Found

downhill401783

Likes Dirt
Hey man,

I live in the ACT aswell and am looking to sell my 2010 glory 01 for around $2500 it has 2009 boxxers and mavic 721 rims on sunringle hubs, sram x9 gearing and avid elixir brakes, a funn direct mount stem and pro atherton bars. i can put on new tires for $100 more. the front rim has a minor buckle that i can easily get trued and there is one small ding in the rear. The forks were serviced and had new seals put in by sram only a month ago so they feel awesome. There are a few small scrathes on the frame and forks but other than that its almost perfect.

Thanks, Angus

P.S my email is angus.mccarthy@cgs.act.edu.au

pin'd_it

Likes Dirt
Hey mate,
Im selling my 2009 Glory. Here's the link. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?216997-2009-Giant-Glory-DH0-Massive-Extras

Im looking for around $2500, but am open to offers and negotiation. I have just put brand new minions on it, so the old ardents are gone. Needs a new chainguide, so ill try fit a new one in the coming week, or am happy to sell with the current one (damaged, but still works pretty well) for cheaper.

PM with interest.

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You have pics of mine now as well. Its about as new as you can get, never raced, only ridden 3 times. But I will not post unfortunately so you'd have to get it picked up, although i've had bikes picked up by couriers in the past without being broken down.

Up to you