Item: 27.5 forks, tapered, 120 - 160 mm travel
Price range: $400 give or take but preferably less than that
Extra info: Must be in very good condition ideally,

185mm steerer required **

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'll have a set of Fox 32 Float's with a long tapered steerer available next week. They are 15mm axle, air sprung, lockout, black lowers. Only thing that doesn't tick the box is they are 100mm travel. Could get you on the trails for the money you're offering though?

r.ayres1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
P1030492.jpg - P1030493.jpg I have these - off a 2015 Giant Trance 1- Standard taper (176mm steerer length) - 120mm /140mm travel - in perfect working order - Stantions unmarked - Lowers 9/10 (have to look hard to find any marks on them). I am parting out this bike - hence the sale.
Posting is from QLD (no problem)..
Pm to deal. Cheers

TwoSix

Likes Bikes
I'll have a set of Fox 32 Float's with a long tapered steerer available next week. They are 15mm axle, air sprung, lockout, black lowers. Only thing that doesn't tick the box is they are 100mm travel. Could get you on the trails for the money you're offering though?
Cheers for the offer! 100mm would be too short unfortunately, even 120mm is questionable as the frame is based around a 160mm fork (Meta AM hardtail). Appreciate the offer non-theless mate

Inboxed heading your way r.ayres

driseley

Likes Bikes
Forks

Item: 27.5 forks, tapered, 120 - 160 mm travel
Price range: $400 give or take but preferably less than that
Extra info: Must be in very good condition ideally,

185mm steerer required **
if you are still looking I have a post in the long travel fork section for a set of fox