VIC Found

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Item: Shimano XT M775 Freestroke screw
Price range/Willing to Pay: Bugger all
Extra Info: Built a bike for the missus for Christmas, while travelling along the shit roads along the Murray river, said screw has seemed to have rattled out. They appear to do bugger all when they are present, however if they are not, the lever goes straight to the bars. Its for the wife's bike, so normally I wouldn't give a flying....but we're between life insurers at the moment, so I better fix it for the time being. If you have a munted brake, I'd accept the screw, the whole munted lever, or a working lever, or a full end, or even if someone knows the pitch and size so I can try my luck at Screws 'n Shit Are Us.

Cheers.

Last edited:

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Extra Info: Built a bike for the missus for Christmas, while travelling along the shit roads along the Murray river, said screw has seemed to have rattled out. They appear to do bugger all when they are present, however if they are not, the lever goes straight to the bars. Its for the wife's bike, so normally I wouldn't give a flying....but we're between life insurers at the moment, so I better fix it for the time being. If you have a munted brake, I'd accept the screw, the whole munted lever, or a working lever, or a full end, or even if someone knows the pitch and size so I can try my luck at Screws 'n Shit Are Us.

Cheers.
will a m785 work?

deano

Likes Dirt

Cheers.
I have one from a leaky lever, pm me your details and I'll post it to you

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I have one from a leaky lever, pm me your details and I'll post it to you

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Cheers mate. I've been given M785s by dog, to try. If they're a different size I'll definitely hit you up. Thanks again.

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt