VIC FOUND

stewyh

Likes Dirt
Item: ISIS drive crankset (3 piece)
Price range/Willing to Pay:
$50-$100 ish
Extra Info:

Just need a nice solid pair of crank arms to replace busted Holzfellers, already got BB & rings. 104/64 BCD, not fussed on arm length.
Happy to pay postage
Anything out there?
Cheers.

20180125_180144 by Stewart Hall, on Flickr

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
I believe I can help you. Just about to pick up a bike, that looks in pics like it has a set. Message me later in the day to remind me to check.

stewyh

Likes Dirt
Shoe rub ain't no thing. Got a drum of black etch primer that'll bring em up nicely... if i can be bothered.
Can't quite tell from the pic what they are, look like Truvativs. Doesn't matter, as long as they in working order and 104/64 bcd... and the 64s aren't shaved off.
How much?
Cheers

moorey

call me Mia
Just picked it up. Hollfeller....64’s not ground off. Almost as bad, they’re a single ring ones, without the granny drilled. Sorry.
E0F0FA67-5CC3-4DC7-99D3-A3C30839EB96.jpeg

1DDFEF81-2525-4F33-847D-FAA9C6C46860.jpeg

moorey

call me Mia
No wuckers. Out of interest...what sort of bike that you need a burly, heavy crank, but want a front derailleur?
Thought about changing cranks and bb to an outboard bearing like hollowtec 2...or growing a set and going 1x on the holzfeller?

stewyh

Likes Dirt
No front mech. It's an old Norco Moment has bash guard on outer holes & 24t ring on inner holes. I could swap the whole bb & crankset to something more modern but bb is fine and I didn't pay much for the bike so trying to keep it simple.

Edit: Also I don't have a Truvativ bb tool ;)

Last edited:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
You could have a 104bcd chainring and bashguard.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

stewyh

Likes Dirt
True but I'd have to go 32t min? Better to keep size down for trials stuff ground clearance I think.

stewyh

Likes Dirt
Yeah exactly. Got a 24t atm no need to go up to 32. Smaller ring means smaller bash guard means more ground clearance. Although I am starting to feel a bit like a nit picky wanker now for a bike thats just for smashing the local skateparkso_O

kip01

Likes Dirt
I'v got some good old butterfelts in good condition. Raceface evolve xc. Fsa xtreme chromo cranks with small e13 bash gaurd and ring.