AM Found

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I was saying to BB1 in PMs the other day, his G15 is the only bike I've seen that makes me "want another bike" and imagine building and buying stuff in my head.
You and him have both got me planning my honeymoon around picking up a geometrom over in the uk. fantastic bikes.

Obviously I sold the UK trip a little differently to Mrs Ultra, really romanticised the shit outta it, but yeah, new bike time haha.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You and him have both got me planning my honeymoon around picking up a geometrom over in the uk. fantastic bikes.
The Geometrons are such a a nice ride.

Since owning one I have had zero interest in other rigs.

Which one do you want? The G1 is crazy versatile.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zaf

Ultra Lord

The Geometrons are such a a nice ride.

Since owning one I have had zero interest in other rigs.

Which one do you want? The G1 is crazy versatile.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Yeah G1. In black.

Haven’t figured 29 or 27.5. Building it mixed is interesting, probably maybe kinda might go with that? I have a year or two to mull it over, but it is gonna happen!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
The Cinq Shift:R is looking very close to being available now for the trigger-shift devotees (probably a month or two at an outsiders guess). First production runs have been completed apparently, but there was a manufacturing tolerance issue with the shift rings that meant roughly 2/3rds of them were fractionally out of spec and had to be scrapped.

I know a lot of people don't mind the grip-shift style shifter, but I loathe the ergonomics of them so am excited for a trigger-shift option to (hopefully) come to market soon.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
For sure man, ill shoot you a PM tonight after dinner. If i have time and actually install that new shifter, I can even give you one of rhe shifting interfaces so youll have something to work with.
You in Newy?
Vaguely. Would love to see the shifting interface while it's pulled apart that would be tops.

BB1

Likes Dirt

Obviously I sold the UK trip a little differently to Mrs Ultra, really romanticised the shit outta it, but yeah, new bike time haha.
I have a new carbon super bike built up that I'm riding... and yes, it's a sweet ride, but it's also highlighted just how damn fast the G15 is. I didn't realise just how much I got used the the size and dynamics of that bike. Now I'm glad it hasn't sold yet... I have a feeling it may be a mistake to sell it! Although I would love to try a Nicolai Saturn 14...

Ultra Lord

I have a new carbon super bike built up that I'm riding... and yes, it's a sweet ride, but it's also highlighted just how damn fast the G15 is. I didn't realise just how much I got used the the size and dynamics of that bike. Now I'm glad it hasn't sold yet... I have a feeling it may be a mistake to sell it! Although I would love to try a Nicolai Saturn 14...
Whats the new carboner superbike?

Keep the G15. Bikes are cheaper than race cars!

BB1

Likes Dirt
Whats the new carboner superbike?

Keep the G15. Bikes are cheaper than race cars!
I’ve always wanted to try a Yeti... so I got an SB130. At the moment I’m struggling to adapt. It’s beautiful to pedal but what I’ve noticed is the extra length of the G15 makes it easier to get the weight in the right place. The 130 feels really twitchy!

There is something nice about a handmade alloy frame too...

discofrank

Likes Dirt
Ill stand by Pinion on this one, the grip shift has been a real success for me. The only issue ive had is woth compatible grips, bit Ergon have come to the party on that as have the cut and push on silicon grips.

None of them are quite as comfy as XL Squareweave Chromag grips...but they're good enough that I dont even think about them on the bike. The bikes just pick up and ride!
i dig the grip shifter too!
all my grips i have had to cut down too! :(ohh by the way revgrips do a specific gripshifter set! another zerode owner has them and said best grips he ever had!