WA Found

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Due to an unfortunate late night breakage, there's a hole in my bike that needs filling.

Item: Found

Last edited:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Did you have a look at the Aeffect cranks in the for sale section?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Did you have a look at the Aeffect cranks in the for sale section?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Yeah I did thanks. Giving it some thought but there don't seem to be many cheap direct mount options for 36t rings.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Yeah I did thanks. Giving it some thought but there don't seem to be many cheap direct mount options for 36t rings.
So a 32T is way too small? There's a guy here selling new NW 32T direct mount chainrings for $37.50 posted... I just grabbed one from him

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
What is cheap?

You can get a OneUp switch spider for any DM pattern and any required offset for $30.95 and a OneUp switch chain ring for $59.95. The initial outlay isn't that cheap but the replacement rings aren't that bad.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
My sister has a set she was going to swappo with me but I don't need them. I've pointed her to the thread, might be able to help out...

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
What is cheap?

You can get a OneUp switch spider for any DM pattern and any required offset for $30.95 and a OneUp switch chain ring for $59.95. The initial outlay isn't that cheap but the replacement rings aren't that bad.
Was looking at those on MTBD. Can you get a spider for cinch that converts to a standard spider instead of something proprietary?

If I could get an adaptor that lets me use my current ring it might be an option.