QLD FOUND

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Item: The new bike came with a 150mm Bontrager Line Dropper with 1X remote. It's too tall for me. I really need a 120-125mm dropper, so this is a feeler to see if anyone might be interested in swapping for a decent internal dropper with 1X remote?
Condition: Great
Price: Looking to swap.
Pics: Tonight
Extra: No reverbs sorry. Done with them.

moorey

call me Mia
Buy a Black Friday deal BrandX off CRC, sell that, and buy many beers with the change.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I've got a 125mm lev integra, was hoping to swap for an externally routed dropper but I could still do that with a Bontrager just as easily if that's the kinda thing you're after?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

DMan

I'll have to get back to you after D Hale has made a decision. Does it have the shifter paddle style remote lever?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I actually didn't get a lever with it, but I had a couple of spares. Happy to hand over an original style or a southpaw, I'm not super happy with the southpaw anyway. Or a 2/3x shifter if that's what floats your boat, I have a few of those still I think.

But whatever works best for you, it makes very little difference my end

DMan

I actually didn't get a lever with it, but I had a couple of spares. Happy to hand over an original style or a southpaw, I'm not super happy with the southpaw anyway. Or a 2/3x shifter if that's what floats your boat, I have a few of those still I think.

But whatever works best for you, it makes very little difference my end

Thanks anyway mate, but I've gone new and will sell the Bonty when the new one arrives.