TAS Found

nathanm

Eats Squid
Item: as per title
Item Condition: must be good/serviceable
Reason for buying: trying to make the STP a little easier to ride for the step-kid
Price and price conditions: cheap, happy to swap for custom fishing lures if you're that way inclined.
Extra Info: Cranks will need BB as well unless they're 2 pieces and compatible with hollowtech style BB. Seatpost can be short and bar around 6-660mm would be ideal, 31.8 size.
Pictures: not necessary.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
31.6 is a post size, 31.8 is a bar size.
I have both narrow bar and short post. I’ll get a pic soon.

nathanm

Eats Squid
cheers, my bad. so yeah 30.9 post and 31.6 bars? got a seatpost collar too?
wait what, you're confusing my poor little mind. i do need 30.9 post and 31.8 diameter bars like I originally posted don't I? i'm too tired to think.

moorey

call me Mia
wait what, you're confusing my poor little mind. i do need 30.9 post and 31.8 diameter bars like I originally posted don't I? i'm too tired to think.
Yes. 30.9 post, and 31.8 bars. (31.6 is the other major seat size. Pretty much ever giant in last 15 years is 30.9 post)
620 blue bars. The famous Wake brand.
600 Ritchie flat bars.
Giant 30.9 post.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Yes. 30.9 post, and 31.8 bars. (31.6 is the other major seat size. Pretty much ever giant in last 15 years is 30.9 post)
620 blue bars. The famous Wake brand.
600 Ritchie flat bars.
Giant 30.9 post. View attachment 359033
sick dude cheers. will grab blue bars, post looks like it has setback but I trust you and collar pls. just pm me how much you need if it's not tree fiddy.

moorey

call me Mia
It is setback around 20mm. All I can spare.
Collar is 34.9. Fits 99.9% of alloy frames running 30.9/31.6.
$25 posted for the lot? (Unless post is more than $10. Shouldn’t be)

nathanm

Eats Squid
It is setback around 20mm. All I can spare.
Collar is 34.9. Fits 99.9% of alloy frames running 30.9/31.6.
$25 posted for the lot? (Unless post is more than $10. Shouldn’t be)
all good mate, got him on a setback post atm, so will keep looking for a completely straight post.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I have the Cannondale branded bars that were on the F29, think they are 680 and probably have a generic straight 30.9 post. Let me check soonish.

nathanm

Eats Squid
dude, very jealous...I wish I could just sit in my shed with my air brush and knock out lures all day again
damn kids and their needy ways
Me too man. Tis just a small side hustle that I used so I didn't have to pay $30 a lure myself.
Make a little money here n there but not really enough to make it that worthwhile and still need to pretend to work for the guvment 35 hours each week.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
700! Wider than I thought but looks like there is plenty to cut off. Very flat bar if that suits. Sadly the spare seatposts are all 31.6mm. I must have given the Giant 30.9 to the guy who bought the XTC, was last year so cannot remember.

If you want the bars send me a pm and we can negotiate a bream lure for postages!

nathanm

Eats Squid
700! Wider than I thought but looks like there is plenty to cut off. Very flat bar if that suits. Sadly the spare seatposts are all 31.6mm. I must have given the Giant 30.9 to the guy who bought the XTC, was last year so cannot remember.

If you want the bars send me a pm and we can negotiate a bream lure for postages!
all good mate, I reckon I'll just cut down the ones on there as I'm more interested in the seatpost.

PM me your address and I'll shoot you a lure to run regardless as long as you promise to catch something and send pics (of the fish preferably)