VIC Found

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Item: Dirt jumper/park bike
Price: ~$700 or thereabouts but show me what you've got and we'll see how excited I get.
Extra: Ideally would like an NS Capital to relive my misspent youth and finally extinguish the sense of regret I still harbour having sold mine to @FoxRidersCo ten years ago :( But I'm pretty open. 24" or 26", rigid or suspension, brakes or no brakes... whatever. Preference very much for steel but let's see if there's anything out there first before I get too picky

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I still miss my NS Capital every now and then.. should have just stored it away all those years ago. Good luck with the search.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I still miss my NS Capital every now and then.. should have just stored it away all those years ago. Good luck with the search.
Yeah I was following one on FB for a while about a year ago but wasn't in the right place to commit at the time.. Now there are none to be seen!

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
This facebook group is probably your best bet: dirt jumpers buy/swap/sell australia

Saw a few nice ones come up this week but they sell pretty quick (if they're not trashed and overpriced).

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
This facebook group is probably your best bet: dirt jumpers buy/swap/sell australia

Saw a few nice ones come up this week but they sell pretty quick (if they're not trashed and overpriced).
Thanks mate, on there too (and yes the trashed/overpriced dichotomy is a hard one to overcome) just feeling out whether there are old burners with unused bikes sitting in garages (there's gotta be, right!?).

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
@fatboyonabike
Still got that last kicking around?

@leitch
Canyon stitch’s seem pretty decent if you can scrounge up some more cash and buy new?

never should’ve sold the NS, hindsights a bitch.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I had to fix one of the chain tensioners as seen in pic, works great just doesn't look legit, black sharpie and your mint!..you can buy spares from Last in Germany, but way overpriced.