TAS Found

nathanm

Eats Squid
Item: 10spd shimano shifter with bar clamp and some 2.5/2.6 size tubeless tyres
Item Condition: working shifter, tyres must be 90%+
Reason for buying: the shifter I bought from Isaak for the Norco torrent was ghetto modified for matchmaker clamps to suit the Avid brakes. But the rear brake hose was too short so I sold the brakes and now can't mount the shifter to anything, unless I get even more ghetto to make it fit some old avid bar clamp I have but it's getting all to much trouble and I'd prefer just another one really
Price and price conditions: $20 for shifter, Be nice to pick up some tyres for around $50
Extra Info: I wear my sunglasses at night so I can, so I can...............
Pictures: via PM

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bummed to hear the brakes didn't work for you - completely didn't think of the hose length, sorry about that! Bikebug have a hose kit (in white though) for $20 that might be an option if you wanted to extend the length? https://www.bikebug.com/sram-guide-hydraulic-line-kit-p-71438.html I believe the Level T calipers use the same interface as the Guides, someone please do correct me if wrong though

Looks like the Level T's use just a standard olive/barb compression at the caliper end. The kit you'd need is like this - part # 00.5016.168.010, same as kit for Juicy/Elixer 3

Last edited:

nathanm

Eats Squid
Bummed to hear the brakes didn't work for you - completely didn't think of the hose length, sorry about that! Bikebug have a hose kit (in white though) for $20 that might be an option if you wanted to extend the length? https://www.bikebug.com/sram-guide-hydraulic-line-kit-p-71438.html I believe the Level T calipers use the same interface as the Guides, someone please do correct me if wrong though

Looks like the Level T's use just a standard olive/barb compression at the caliper end. The kit you'd need is like this - part # 00.5016.168.010, same as kit for Juicy/Elixer 3
Not a drama mate, appreciate you selling everything to me at a good price and sold the brakes for what they owed me so wasn't a drama.

nathanm

Eats Squid
i’ve a couple of 2.5 wide tyres, wat for wide rims—surely too expensive to ship though
nah, $9 for a small bag, $15 for a medium box or large bag, I sent a tyre and a seatpost yesterday for $12.20. wanna pm me what you've got and how much you want for them.

moorey

call me Mia
I juuuuuust squeezed 2 27.5 tyres in a prepaid bag for @Jpez the other day. Was around the $12-13 from memory. Cheapest option.