QLD FOUND

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Item: Either a Shimano 9sp bar mount shifter or Sram 9sp bar mount shifter AND 9sp Sram derailleur
Condition: Good. Derailleur can be rashed as long as it's straight
Price: Depends on what's being offered
Extra: Happy to trade a rashed GX eagle shifter with new XX1 bolt kit if you are interested plus cash?
Pics: Sure

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Do you happen to have a shimano 2x front shifter as well??
@DMan I've got an ispec b 2x front shifter, doesn't have the mounting bolts though.
Otherwise I have loads of 3x front shifters if that helps.
And if @moorey doesn't have a 9 speed rear shifter I should have something in the parts box.

DMan

@DMan I've got an ispec b 2x front shifter, doesn't have the mounting bolts though.
Otherwise I have loads of 3x front shifters if that helps.
And if @moorey doesn't have a 9 speed rear shifter I should have something in the parts box.
Cool. I only need a rear derailleur if I get a sram shifter. Otherwise if I can find a shimano one then I only need the shifter. As far as the front goes it depends if I can adapt a 3x mtb shifter to work with a 2x front road derailleur? I don't think so? Otherwise I'll get a front mtb derailleur too

Labcanary

Cool. I only need a rear derailleur if I get a sram shifter. Otherwise if I can find a shimano one then I only need the shifter. As far as the front goes it depends if I can adapt a 3x mtb shifter to work with a 2x front road derailleur? I don't think so? Otherwise I'll get a front mtb derailleur too
I do have a derailleur but I was offering a shifter if Moorey doesn't have one ;-)
I've got loads of mtb front derailleurs to go with a shifter too.
Whatcha doin' with it? Converting drops to flats?

moorey

call me Mia
2 and 3 are same. Just lock out the hi/low. 2/3 derailleurs are different due to cage size.

DMan

I do have a derailleur but I was offering a shifter if Moorey doesn't have one ;-)
I've got loads of mtb front derailleurs to go with a shifter too.
Whatcha doin' with it? Converting drops to flats?
Exactly what I doing. The shifter is shot on the trainer bike so I thought I'd try converting it to a flat bar

Labcanary

Exactly what I doing. The shifter is shot on the trainer bike so I thought I'd try converting it to a flat bar
I've just done the reverse, haha! 9 speed flat bar set up to 10 speed drop bar roadie sti set up. I even got to keep the 9 sp derailleur on there as they are backwards compatible with 10sp sti.

DMan

I've just done the reverse, haha! 9 speed flat bar set up to 10 speed drop bar roadie sti set up. I even got to keep the 9 sp derailleur on there as they are backwards compatible with 10sp sti.
Cool. Just so hard to find the right parts as everyone is out of stock unfortunately