NSW Found

safreek

Item: 11 speed cassette and gxp bb
Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on condition, hit me with a price
Extra Info: be pretty cool if it's all in good usable cond, must fit standard rear driver?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Cyclingdeal have a budget gxp BB. Isn't listed as gxp thought, pretty sure it's just sram BB.

Edit - out of stock for both versions.

You might struggle to find a good used one. I think these had a habit of one side going long before the other. not that I have a huge amount of experience with them, but I've had to replace a couple and the used ones I've seen ads for said they were grindy on one side.

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

safreek

Cyclingdeal have a budget gxp BB. Isn't listed as gxp thought, pretty sure it's just sram BB.

Edit - out of stock for both versions.

You might struggle to find a good used one. I think these had a habit of one side going long before the other. not that I have a huge amount of experience with them, but I've had to replace a couple and the used ones I've seen ads for said they were grindy on one side.

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
I keep looking and the cheaper ones are all out if stock. Have ordered an adaptation spacer but guess that will take a few weeks to arrive at minimum.
Trying to polish a turd with the new orange build

moorey

call me Mia
I’ve got one spare XT 11-42 11sp if you’re interested. @Minlak reckons that GX is in decent condition. Lemme know if interested in a swap. Can get pics of mine tomorrow if I remember to dig it out.