TAS FOUND

Scotty675

Cable thief
Item- Spacers for m9000 chainring bolts when running 34/36t chainring

Location- Hobart or post

Price- Tell me

Condition- Useable

Extra info- Sell me your glorified washers please. I have some somewhere, that somewhere could be anywhere by my looking

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Hambo sayeth 2.37mm thick, 9mm internal, 12.25mm external...

Will look... nope though I do have a baggie in the parts box of some about 0.8x15x20. Who the fuck knows what they are for.

Last edited:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Hambo sayeth 2.37mm thick, 9mm internal, 12.25mm external...

Will look... nope though I do have a baggie in the parts box of some about 0.8x15x20. Who the fuck knows what they are for.
Sounds like the first post in a new PYR pre-build thread.

Scotty675

Cable thief
@Dales Cannon thanks for checking.
I’ve ordered some from Taiwan so still looking as I’m guessing a month away.
So annoying as I’ve had 4 or 5 sets of these cranks and I’m sure there are a set or two somewhere

moorey

call me Mia
So….silly Q…you can’t space crank across using BB spacer? If PF, sorry, but that’s on you.

PJO

in me vL comy
Item- Spacers for m9000 chainring bolts when running 34/36t chainring

Location- Hobart or post

Price- Tell me

Condition- Useable

Extra info- Sell me your glorified washers please. I have some somewhere, that somewhere could be anywhere by my looking
Hey Scotty, I've got some chainring spacers I used to alter the chainline on a set of boost cranks when running on a std frame, not XTR ones. I'll go and measure them tomorrow and let you know. If they fit the bill, you can have a loan till yours arrive.

Edit: the sheds only 20 paces out the door but it's cold and I'm enjoying my whiskey so can't be arsed untill tomorrow, I'm sure you'll understand

Scotty675

Cable thief
So….silly Q…you can’t space crank across using BB spacer? If PF, sorry, but that’s on you.
The spacers space the chainring to bolt out, smaller chainrings don’t require them. Silly set up to catch us out again. So not for chain line but fastening the chainring to crank snugly

Scotty675

Cable thief
Hey Scotty, I've got some chainring spacers I used to alter the chainline on a set of boost cranks when running on a std frame, not XTR ones. I'll go and measure them tomorrow and let you know. If they fit the bill, you can have a loan till yours arrive.

Edit: the sheds only 20 paces out the door but it's cold and I'm enjoying my whiskey so can't be arsed untill tomorrow, I'm sure you'll understand
Cheers mate, it’s definitely cold and wet out there still. Enjoy the whiskey.

moorey

call me Mia
The spacers space the chainring to bolt out, smaller chainrings don’t require them. Silly set up to catch us out again. So not for chain line but fastening the chainring to crank snugly
Ah, ok. Only seen this on smaller chain rings for 104 cranks in the past. Sorry.

Scotty675

Cable thief
These are them

PJO

in me vL comy
Not sure if they will work but you're welcome to try.
ID 10.5mm, OD 14mm. Thickness: have a 2mm and 3mm set (and a 5mm set).
Let me know if you want me to bring them on Tuesday...