Found

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 26” wheelset with hope pro 2 onwards.
Price range/Willing to Pay: let me know your price happy to go 400-500 for the right set
Extra Info: 135mm rear and 20mm front ideally but will consider anything none boost and convertible to this size.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
I’ve got various Pro2 evo and pro4 on Stans Arch or Flow, and a set on Hope enduro rims.

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Going onto a msisle for all round hardtail duties something like a hope enduro would be perfect not too around the stand range to know the differences

moorey

call me Mia
Stans do fantastic rims, but the Hope enduro set are probably the pick for all round use.
Front is Pro4, rear is pro2 evo with the updated 40pt engagement.
I have a rule about selling 26 hope hoops, but daughter needs a new Hope 275 rear, so you caught me in a weak moment.

moorey

call me Mia
Oh dear, so the case did wreck the rim huh?
Nah, but since convincing Quinn to mullet, it’s left me short of my own bombproof 275 wheels.
She turned her stock 29” wheel into an octagon at nationals. Since then, no 275 wheel issues, just a shortage :(

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Nah, but since convincing Quinn to mullet, it’s left me short of my own bombproof 275 wheels.
She turned her stock 29” wheel into an octagon at nationals. Since then, no 275 wheel issues, just a shortage :(
Phew!

Oops, didn't see you there Trev, I though I was offering the hub to @NH_