Four more years

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Not only did Obama win the electoral vote and the popular vote, but in all four states where same-sex marraige was on the ballot, it got through (three states voting to legalise, one state voting not to ban). And the three senators who shot themselves in the foot with their idiotic "rape babies are a gift from god/women can't get pregnant from rape anyways" comments were soundly defeated.

And weed is now legal in Colorado and Washington (state, not DC).

Last edited:

Matt H

Eats Squid
Which actually presents a fascinating scenario. Conservatives love defending states rights, tea baggers specifically, but don't seem to like the idea of drug legalisation.

Everything I've read online suggests the feds won't really be bothered using even more resources to try and keep it illegal.

RUDENESS

Likes Dirt
Hear hear! Truely a sad day for America. I am nervous to see what he can possible do to top his first 4 years.
Go have a look at Youtube, and type in Obama Health Care Bill, this just the start. The RFID CHIP has already been implanted into some people for health care, security, and the move towards the cashless society, as some people in other countries already use their implanted chip for daily shopping. The chip has all your personal information on it, even how much money is in your bank account, and before any personal weak assed comments on my post, this is happening already.
There is plenty of info on this EVIL AGENDA, look for yourself.

NCR600

Likes Dirt
Go have a look at Youtube, and type in Obama Health Care Bill, this just the start. The RFID CHIP has already been implanted into some people for health care, security, and the move towards the cashless society, as some people in other countries already use their implanted chip for daily shopping. The chip has all your personal information on it, even how much money is in your bank account, and before any personal weak assed comments on my post, this is happening already.
Where? Which countries? Who has an implanted RFID chip? Post sources please. Real ones, not the tinfoil hat sites google brings up for this stuff.

Shredden

Knows his goats

ps. Whats wrong with RFID chips? They sound fucking awesome if you ask me. Never lose your keys, cards, unlock doors and start cars easy, shits cray man.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Where? Which countries? Who has an implanted RFID chip? Post sources please. Real ones, not the tinfoil hat sites google brings up for this stuff.
He told you to go to to youtube (one of the most reliable sources of non-conspiracy information) and type "Obama Health Care Bill", how much more specific can he get?

:doh:

RUDENESS

Likes Dirt
Look at youtube, put in Obama Care and there are lots of links to this topic.........just look.
Real people on the vids, and sources like the US News channel reporting on this subject, and other links or do you think all internet information is fake, or tinfoil and not accurate.
People can make up their own minds on this subject.

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
Yeah but don't forget what Albert Einstein definitely said: