Fox 34 seal driver brisbane

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Has anyone got one in Brisbane I could borrow for a week or 2 or even buy off?
Any alternative suggestions to using the driver?

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Haven't changed seals yet on my 34 but for all other forks I've just pushed the seals in by hand. You can tap them in with an appropriate sized socket as well.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haven't changed seals yet on my 34 but for all other forks I've just pushed the seals in by hand. You can tap them in with an appropriate sized socket as well.
These are the no flange type. I read that a few people have stuffed them without the driver.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
No flange is certainly harder to install @SummitFever

I've only bought the seal drivers since they move to flangeless.

@mas2 I have one you can borrow, so long as you ain't coughing !

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No flange is certainly harder to install @SummitFever

I've only bought the seal drivers since they move to flangeless.

@mas2 I have one you can borrow, so long as you ain't coughing !
Thanks heaps for the offer but I decided to buy one this morning. I didnt want to pay $60 for the fox one last time because I could get it machined up for half that. I found cyclinic carried the unior brand though for $28 so all sorted.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Thanks heaps for the offer but I decided to buy one this morning. I didnt want to pay $60 for the fox one last time because I could get it machined up for half that. I found cyclinic carried the unior brand though for $28 so all sorted.
That's the one I have, from Cyclinic also.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
It's not just the absence of flange that makes the newer Fox wipers pigs to install, they're aluminium shells with a thin rubber coating, so there's no springiness to them. Get it even a tiny bit wonky it'll bend, then it's stuffed. I fucked one up even with a proper driver.