Fox 40's: Fastest Forks in the World!!

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
To ensure better stability, a motorbike steering shock absorber was attached to the production bicycle. It mainly reduced rider's steering input and helped eliminated handlebar vibrations.

Attachments

S.

ex offender
Cool as that is, 200km/h on a bike is nuts... world record whilst being towed? More dependent on the vehicle doing the towing than the bike or rider, sort of pointless no?

dw4dh

Likes Dirt
Cool as that is, 200km/h on a bike is nuts... world record whilst being towed? More dependent on the vehicle doing the towing than the bike or rider, sort of pointless no?
I have been pulled along by a car a few times(holding on one handed to the window) and when you get to about 60 km/hr the road starts feeling rought ans it can sorta get a bit scary so I think I'm safe to to say that 200 km/hr would be terrifying!

NSR

Likes Dirt
It would be nuts going 200km/h... That's one thing not to try!

I have been pulled along by a car a few times(holding on one handed to the window) and when you get to about 60 km/hr the road starts feeling rought ans it can sorta get a bit scary so I think I'm safe to to say that 200 km/hr would be terrifying!
you lazy bastard... that's easy to pedal!

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Was a bit on them in the article

Gaspi opted for Defender, which he jointly designed and created with Czech company Rubena. “They are designed for slopestyle and dirt, but they nevertheless did a good job during the record attempt,” says Gaspi. They were not pumped with air, but with a special compound that does not expand and change pressure with rising temperature.

dw4dh

Likes Dirt
It says in the article that he rode with Defender tyres which he jointly designed and created with Czech company Rubena.