NSW SOLD

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Item: Fox Float 32, 29" Evolution Series (rebound, preload, and climb, trail and descend dial). 120mm travel.
Item Condition: Used. Cosmetically, a few scuffs, mechanically, perfect.
Reason for selling: Not using
Price and price conditions: $325.00
Extra Info: Tapered head tube, 15mm thru axle included. Steerer length 177mm. Can post at buyers expense.

EDIT: I have just found out that these forks were recalled, so I'll have to contact Fox on Tuesday, they might replace the damper. These were produced in 2014 so are not impacted by the recall.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Hi Ben I put the code into the FOX tech site - it says these are the 26 150mm TALAS travel adjust version with 9mm axle - is that code correct?
Hi Dave,
Thanks for checking that, I spent ages trying to figure be the link to the register. Looks like the detail are incorrect however, they are 15mm axle and I'm pretty certain they are 120mm travel.

I do fave the serial number, if that can be input.

Regards,
Ben

Yeah that why I queried - they are defo a 15mm axle! And TALAS forks usually have it written on them. Is the code "CHC4" correct?

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Yeah that why I queried - they are defo a 15mm axle! And TALAS forks usually have it written on them. Is the code "CHC4" correct?
Hi Dave,
My apologies! it says "CGC4" I accidentally hit 'H' not 'G'.

Cheers,
Ben

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Hi all, the importer of Fox got back to me about the recall, which impacted products made in 2013. As these were produced in 2014, they are not impacted.