Product Review Fox Pro frame helmet review (limited information)

binner

Hath shat hymself
well, here ya go........ don't say we didn't tell ya

...and coming soon XTR 11 speed der review , XTR shifter review , dryness chamois review

[video=youtube;8G6nX2PChPs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G6nX2PChPs[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Get a haircut, ya hippy.

*the views expressed above do not necessarily reflect those of a sane well adjusted human.

EMF

Eats Squid
hurry up

well, here ya go........ don't say we didn't tell ya

...and coming soon XTR 11 speed der review , XTR shifter review , dryness chamois review

[video=youtube;8G6nX2PChPs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G6nX2PChPs[/video]
thousands of ukok fans are awaiting the final cut reviews

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Where is the frigging template??? How will the millions of as yet unsubscribed RB members find your review on google???

I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy one of these helmets. They look frigging sick. I also read that it has caught the MIPS and they are ASTM downhill certified. I have no idea what that means...

Does the visor really channel air?

binner

Hath shat hymself
smack daddy

^^^^^^^^^ rules, what rules.........

My main reason for purchasing was to use it in Squamish & Whistlekunt in July, trying to save taking two helmets which means I can pack more Ben Sherman long sleeve shirts for nites out pulling smoking hot birds......:brush teeth:

yes it has M I P S and the M U M P S . Air flow is actually very good but still in QLD stinking humid summer it would be hard to keep on whilst going uphill. I have to add that I sweat like a sinner in church (alcohol release usually) so those that don't pour out the sweat and like to smash it going downhill it would be a good investment. Is mtbabklmtx approved too for racing, very comfortable with plenty of different thickness pads to swap out, has a really cool snap lock system, peripheral vision is really good and its fuggin light!!. The white is really nice , graffix is pretty cool, I would of liked to see the other colors but pretty happy with my pick...sooooo git on it punk sniffs and buy up!!!!!

giddy yup

Attachments

Last edited:

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Only catch is - does it fit? If it does and its decent quality - buy it. If its amazing and has awesome reviews, but doesn't sit well on your noggin with its unique shape then its useless.

A cheap helmet that fits properly is usually better than an amazing one that doesn't fit...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Only catch is - does it fit? If it does and its decent quality - buy it. If its amazing and has awesome reviews, but doesn't sit well on your noggin with its unique shape then its useless.

A cheap helmet that fits properly is usually better than an amazing one that doesn't fit...
Do you even ride? Clearly not the steep stuff...helmets and the rest of your kit need to look sharp above all else. How else do you think it is that the dh guys are struggling to stay afloat in the sea of eager women compared to the big wheeled lycra clans? Good fashion is the most important part of riding.

I wish I could wear Ben Sherman! Between my monstrous "holy shit I don't want to die!" grip arm muscles and less than disciplined abdomen I've never found any of his shirts to fit. Fuck the pants too... Why can't a man have turbo charged legs and be hung like a donkey??? Between the helmet and your wardrobe it's going to be a lot of riding in Canadia.

binner

Hath shat hymself
pump up the jam......pump it up.....

I forgot to add that this helmet is best used in conjunction with either 27.5 or 29 wheelset bicycles and boost axle width.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Sorry gents... I have green gloves and white helmet and a blue and orange bike and wear riding shorts I bought at Aldi :faint2: I am clearly not qualified to comment here.

As you were.

Nice Kombi though.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I forgot to add that this helmet is best used in conjunction with either 27.5 or 29 wheelset bicycles and boost axle width.
Bullshit. This helmet is a new style, the leader of a revolution...it deserves a new wheel size.

Sorry gents... I have green gloves and white helmet and a blue and orange bike and wear riding shorts I bought at Aldi :faint2: I am clearly not qualified to comment here.

As you were.

Nice Kombi though.
Destinatined to be really buff in 1 arm and have eye sight issues. Trust me...

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
lol, I haven't actually watched it yet. Was I being presumptuous by moving it?

latheboy

Likes Dirt
I'm a bit disappointed with my one.. ews rotorua was WET AS BRO.. I had to take my goggles off because the helmet directs air (rain) straight down over your forehead.. nice when it hot, shit when it's wet.. goggles just fogged up .. fixed peak means i can't put my goggles up as there isn't enough room for them..
light as , holy Fark it's light.. mips is a bit strange at the start.. extra pads is good so you can get a good fit.
though about selling it but I might just keep it for hacking around.. I'm not enduro enough for it :)

binner

Hath shat hymself
color blind

As you were.

Nice Kombi though.
your colors are all over the shop pfffft.......

kombi is reals nice , thanks man...........

comment all you want, nobody else does....:thumb: