Fox Suspension sues Slik Graphics

teK--

Eats Squid
"
Update July 29
The team at Slik would like to thank you, the bike community, for your incredible support the past couple of days. The influx of positive comments and messages really blew us away.
We are happy to update you that the bike division at Fox Factory reached out directly to organise a call; we were able to connect for a positive and productive discussion on Tuesday, July 28th.
The team at Fox were incredibly sympathetic and expressed that their plan all along has been to partner with select aftermarket decal manufacturers and that Slik was always at the top of their list, however, an internal miscommunication on their part led to the unfortunate situation that occurred. They are enthusiastic to find a solution with Slik and we have arranged a follow-up discussion next week. We are going to continue with the hopes of a swift agreement so that we can get back to delivering what you need.
We will continue to update you as things progress."

I smell bs about their 'internal miscommunication".. more like backtracking due to public backlash?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I smell bs about their 'internal miscommunication".. more like backtracking due to public backlash?
Haha, certainly looks that way! Congratulations Fox, it seems you now understand the wrath of mountain bikers who cannot get their matchy-matchy on...

Stoked for Slik, their graphics are great.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Fox executive talking to product manager:
"Hey, we need to see Slik to give them the artwork they need so they copy our logo right"

House lawyer at the water cooler hears over the music in his Apple ear pods:
"Hey, we need to sue Slik and give it to them in the arse over our logo copyright"

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In this day of “Collabs” where everyone one an influencer are we sure this wasn’t just a joint effort to lift brand awareness?
Or maybe it’s just to take the focus off the government using a covid vaccination to microchip us.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"
Update July 29
The team at Slik would like to thank you, the bike community, for your incredible support the past couple of days. The influx of positive comments and messages really blew us away.
We are happy to update you that the bike division at Fox Factory reached out directly to organise a call; we were able to connect for a positive and productive discussion on Tuesday, July 28th.
The team at Fox were incredibly sympathetic and expressed that their plan all along has been to partner with select aftermarket decal manufacturers and that Slik was always at the top of their list, however, an internal miscommunication on their part led to the unfortunate situation that occurred. They are enthusiastic to find a solution with Slik and we have arranged a follow-up discussion next week. We are going to continue with the hopes of a swift agreement so that we can get back to delivering what you need.
We will continue to update you as things progress."

Thank fucking Chirst. My matching game was going to take a serious hit!!!!