Fox Suspension sues Slik Graphics

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Bear in mind that Fox have actually exercised restraint here
Wouldn't surprise me if RockShox, DT Swiss ect all jump on the bandwagon now.

If they had got the letter from Fox and sat on it quietly, they may have been able to draw out the other brands for a while, probably shot themselves in the foot by shouting about it.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Wouldn't surprise me if RockShox, DT Swiss ect all jump on the bandwagon now.

If they had got the letter from Fox and sat on it quietly, they may have been able to draw out the other brands for a while, probably shot themselves in the foot by shouting about it.
Their RS stuff is officially licensed (to the point that RS commented on their Instagram post taking a dig at Fox along the lines of "more cool stickers for us then!") which is nice, but will definitely be interesting to see how many of the other brands they do fall into the "unofficial" camp and follow Fox's lead. On the other hand, the public response to Fox has been largely pretty negative so other brands might also take that as a lesson in treading lightly!

moorey

call me Mia
I guess they could be concerned about people branding any old shite with Fox stickers and passing them off as the genuine article with ads that we typically find in the Douche Listing of the Day.
Also this. Someone I won't name on here has my old Totems he has branded as Fox Freeride 40's single crown. It messes with a few heads, though he's just taking the piss, not trying to sell.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I guess they could be concerned about people branding any old shite with Fox stickers and passing them off as the genuine article with ads that we typically find in the Douche Listing of the Day.
I can only imagine the amount of places selling fake fox branded tshirt, jersey, hoodies, and shorts they would have to try and stop.

teK--

Eats Squid
Unlikely though given Fox sell decal kits themselves?

Then again I've always wanted a set of Fox 35s with sag indicators on the stanchions...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Also this. Someone I won't name on here has my old Totems he has branded as Fox Freeride 40's single crown. It messes with a few heads, though he's just taking the piss, not trying to sell.
I like it. Will be keen to buy the best fox fork ever made when they are for sale!

moorey

call me Mia
Wow, that's like the worst of all worlds. Stiff, terrible damping, and on a Cannondale.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Once these totems, err, FR40’s had the right spring, they felt fantastic, I have to say. Felt absolutely bottomless.