FR/DH Seats

Derka Derka

Likes Dirt
Guys,

I keep bending the rod's on my seat and it is looking pretty damn sad at the moment. Basically i have 2 options 1.) stop dropping or 2.) get a better seat.

What types of seat do you recommend for FR/DH type of riding?:D

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ive had good success with the Ibeam system I think made by SDG

(i know some people have broken them) but after quite a few hard landings on
the seat it is still holding up very well

Last edited:

samjam

Likes Dirt
WTB power V with cromo rails. It's strong and damn comfy.
yeah thats what ive got..if it can handle my fat butt it can handle anything.they look good and are easy on the butt.i got mine a while ago and cant remember how much it was but i think it was expensive compared to some other saddles.my dad who is 60 has one on his XC bike and says that he wouldnt ride if he didnt have a comfy seat.after swapping bikes when we rode a few weeks ago he said how nice it was to ride with the WTB.he went and got one two days later.:)

contagion

Likes Dirt
yeah thats what ive got..if it can handle my fat butt it can handle anything.they look good and are easy on the butt.i got mine a while ago and cant remember how much it was but i think it was expensive compared to some other saddles.my dad who is 60 has one on his XC bike and says that he wouldnt ride if he didnt have a comfy seat.after swapping bikes when we rode a few weeks ago he said how nice it was to ride with the WTB.he went and got one two days later.:)
Another advantage, if you shop around you can get em cheap. $50 or so I think.

caveman_01

Likes Bikes
i have one of thoes white frizek freek seats they are pretty good, they offer a lifetime warrenty on the rails that are 8mm cro-mo and the actual seat is durable plastic shit that isnt very comfortable but who sits down!:D