Frame shipping

hungrytiger

Likes Dirt
Any recommended options for shipping a frame interstate? The longest edge is over 105cm, so auspost is looking expensive.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
transdirect
This, I've used them a few times. Just make sure you don't under sell the dimensions of the box.

They scan them to check the measurements so make sure you account for the bulge in the middle of the box of there is one.

If there's a discrepancy they'll take the difference straight from your PayPal account.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Smartsend.com.au also gave me a really reasonable quote with insurance on my guitar purchase recently. Hopefully translates for bikes as well.
I've used Smart Send and no complaints except a bit slower than their estimates. $90-$100 interstate is a fair estimate.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Also quite reasonable if you deliver it to a depot and someone collects if from another depot.eg smart send.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Also quite reasonable if you deliver it to a depot and someone collects if from another depot.eg smart send.
Smart send don't deliver to home addresses either. It must go to a commercial business address and a home office doesn't count.

binner

Hath shat hymself
Greyhound do a flat charge of $125 depot to depot for a bike box under 25kg or something like that. It's a call in job, they're pretty quick usually as well.
Smartsend.com.au also gave me a really reasonable quote with insurance on my guitar purchase recently. Hopefully translates for bikes as well.
man,,, that's way too much.... I would never pay that for frame freight

gippyz

Likes Dirt
I've been using PackNSend and E-go for years now. They never miss a beat. They offer drop off/pick up at their depot for cheaper option as well. I don't think they have size restriction, but best double check first on their website just in case.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
I've been using PackNSend and E-go for years now. They never miss a beat. They offer drop off/pick up at their depot for cheaper option as well. I don't think they have size restriction, but best double check first on their website just in case.
Another vote for PackNSend. Used them a couple of times with no problems

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Another vote for e-Go, used them recently for a full bike from Brisbane, drop off and pick up from depot.