NSW FREE- 32H 27.5 & 29 Rims

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Item: Rims - Detailed Below
Price - FREE but will need collection
Condition: DT Swiss are good. Praxis has 1 ding but was holding tubeless just fine
Extra Info:

-> 1pair of DT Swiss XM 401, 22.5mm Internal , 32H x 27.5. Replaced with something wider. In great condition.
-> 1Pair of Praxis Works AL32, 32mm inner width with 3mm offset. 32H x 29". One has a nice ding but was holding air without issue. Could have continued to use them but went for a set of Carbons instead. I dont have the offset valve holder but you can use these without them.

These are ear marked for the bin, so if you want them, or know someone that wants them, speak now!

Pictures: To follow. But you get the idea. They're free.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I'll take the Praxis Works ones unless someone has a genuine need for them, mine are starting to look a bit eggish and I might try my hand at the dark art of wheel building.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
I'll take the Praxis Works ones unless someone has a genuine need for them, mine are starting to look a bit eggish and I might try my hand at the dark art of wheel building.
Sold.

You still in Newtown?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

bond_33

Likes Bikes
I can do, but honestly postage is probably more than the rims are worth. I will check prices for you and let you know.

Thanks bud. Unless you live near Yagoona? my work has a branch there, where you could drop off

bond_33

Likes Bikes
Hi Mate. How far are you from Yagoona? My work has a branch there if you could drop off the DT Swiss wheelset there?

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Hi Mate. How far are you from Yagoona? My work has a branch there if you could drop off the DT Swiss wheelset there?
Sorry mate, was away for the weekend.
Yagoona is not far off my commute to work. I would have no problem dropping them off there. Just send me on the details and I'll drop them off one day this week. Probably Wednesday arvo?

bond_33

Likes Bikes
Sorry mate, was away for the weekend.
Yagoona is not far off my commute to work. I would have no problem dropping them off there. Just send me on the details and I'll drop them off one day this week. Probably Wednesday arvo?

Thanks mate. Wednesday is fine. Work name is called AAD and address is 6/71 Rookwood Rd, Yagoona NSW 2199. Please attention it to Melissa Murphy. Could you write on a piece of paper for Chris Bond @ AAD Derrimut in Tech sales.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Sweet.

Ill have them in work from Monday. I'll DM you with some details.
Hi JT,

Did you manage to get those Praxis jobbies into work earlier in the week? I might be over your way tomorrow.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Hi JT,

Did you manage to get those Praxis jobbies into work earlier in the week? I might be over your way tomorrow.
Apologies mate,

I've been flat out with work and at home.
I have the rims in work now, I'll leave them here so we can arrange collection next time you're over this way.

I only drive the car to work (maybe) once a week, so been a mission to remember them when I'm running out the door.