ACT Free Norco Fluid LT 2008

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Item: Norco Fluid LT large I believe, WYSIWYG

Item Condition: Left seat stay repaired, rest of the frame and linkage looks OK, derailluers and brake are stuffed, couldn't get the BB out, was given to me as is and I've never had it built up

Reason for giving away: Took the bits I wanted

Price and price conditions: $0

Extra Info: Can probably remove specific bits if you need spares, if nobody wants any of it in a couple weeks it goes to the tip

moorey

call me Mia
Used to have one. Rode pretty well. In the end it was mainly the dropper options of the 27.2 seat tube that made me let it go.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Can I measure that? I can take a better photo if that helps?
Yeah on those old fox shocks the shaft length is pretty much the stroke length of the shock. I have found the tech specs on the Norco site and they don't give the stroke length, just that it is a dhx air 3...I had wrongly guessed it was a 5.

ausdb

Being who he is
Hmmm the back end is the same on all sizes more project fodder. Mark me interested if your willing to undo the backend from the front and pack into a box to ship/post?

safreek

Item: Norco Fluid LT large I believe, WYSIWYG

Item Condition: Left seat stay repaired, rest of the frame and linkage looks OK, derailluers and brake are stuffed, couldn't get the BB out, was given to me as is and I've never had it built up

Reason for giving away: Took the bits I wanted

Price and price conditions: $0

Extra Info: Can probably remove specific bits if you need spares, if nobody wants any of it in a couple weeks it goes to the tip

View attachment 367644View attachment 367645
Hi mate, if no-one else has taken it I would. If you post. Would suit until a xc came along

Scotty T

Walks the walk
After all that, it's off to ausdb to make a front end for his son, and guessing he'll keep the exising front end for when the son gets big enough to upsize, or if not and safreek wants just the front they can work it out later :) one man's trash eh, thanks all. I may be getting the fork off it back if the mate who has the fork stops being a bit of a dick and if I do it will go up for sale for cheap.