VIC free ride park

carpo

Likes Bikes
people i havce found out about a small free ride park in victoria, not a word of a lie. It is stuated near Omeo victoria and has 4 dh tracks ranging from green to black and around the 3 to 5 min mark, a few big north shore drops, ladders and some big dirt jumps that flow very nicely.
the place is run by to blokes, Peter and Ritchy, ritchy runs the bike shop up at mt hotham in the summer and around 10 hire bike ranging from the kona colair, kona stinky, kona stab and a few norcos, im not quite sure wat models.

so yeah i just throught you people might want to know about it and it is almost up and running with accom as well

freeride park at dinner plain

people i havce found out about a small free ride park in victoria, not a word of a lie. It is stuated near Omeo victoria and has 4 dh tracks ranging from green to black and around the 3 to 5 min mark, a few big north shore drops, ladders and some big dirt jumps that flow very nicely.
the place is run by to blokes, Peter and Ritchy, ritchy runs the bike shop up at mt hotham in the summer and around 10 hire bike ranging from the kona colair, kona stinky, kona stab and a few norcos, im not quite sure wat models.

so yeah i just throught you people might want to know about it and it is almost up and running with accom as well
I think he has decent Norco bikes for hire available too!

wow, that looks really impressive guys great job.
i've been waiting for something like this to start up down this way. good to see somethings finally happening =)

im gonna work on my outdoor ed teacher to try and get a school trip going up there :) she's an MTB nut so hopefully it wont be too hard =S

carpo

Likes Bikes
yeah thats sound like a great idea getting a school trip there coz the blokes land that its on is really wanting to get kids involved and educate them about it all and its a great way to go out and have a fun few days riding

af_freeman13

Likes Dirt
thanks guys,
i had herd stuff about a freeride ride park in vic, but i couldn't find anything on it.

the pictures and video makes me want to go up there even more.

i just want to huck that road gap